1. A gesture used to relieve the tension of an awkward situation.
The awkward salmon is usually performed when sitting, although it can be done standing. The person spreads his legs slightly apart and puts his hand in between them close to the knees. Then he rapidly moves his hand back and…
All the things we needed to know.
- awkwardsalmon reblogged this from binarycupcakes and added:
- binarycupcakes reblogged this from valenciamay and added:
- valenciamay reblogged this from awkwardsalmon and added:
- sveltevoices reblogged this from awkwardsalmon
- awkwardsalmon posted this